Monday, August 14, 2017

An Early Blog Because of a Show Tonight

I am making an early blog post tonight because of Midnight, Texas show. Yay!

Anyway, I did my surveys today but I think I will do them every other day or... rather do some either in the morning or after nap time... so that I can get some things done too...

Tomorrow, I will be watching another episode of D&D by CinnamonToastKen. It's really funny to watch and listen to sometimes xD But I enjoy it a lot though.

I really need to get back to job hunting. The only reason why it's hard to do is there's not really that many jobs to find online only... I'm sure there's plenty but they are really hard to come by. And I don't really want to do customer service... so yea...

Alright, going to go now... just gotta wait until it's almost time for the show before I go to my room...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.