Sunday, August 20, 2017

Hard At Work

While I am proud to get a shelf in my room, I am still dumbfounded on some things... I will figure it out just takes time and hard work... so yes, I am hard at work.

I am happy to get rid some of the milkcrates that were full of books xD

I am going to fill one or two of them full of new books... just because I am always getting new books while at the same time, reading older books... all in a day's work.

I am almost done just needed to add a few more books onto the shelf.

I am taking a short break just because it's really hard to do with a back problem as well as hand problems... and I still need to figure out where to put the blankets and stuff... yikes... Ah, well. I can do it.

For now, I will get back to work and post this so you all will know what I am up to right now.

Oh, yea... I was at my aunt's which is where I got the shelf.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Pray for a family friend... they just lost their wife due to... over dosed. So sad to hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.