Thursday, August 3, 2017

Finally, Something To Look Forward To... A Book.

I finally was able to go down the library and get the first book to a series that's basically about faeries... So I can't wait to get it done.

The second book of the series will be harder to get because somebody decided to check it out all the way to the 24th of August... Too long! But at least, I got the first one.

So... something to look forward to.

In case, you don't know... I love faerie books... I got into the dark faerie ones back in 2005 with Holly Black... What is dark faerie? Well... they are Gothic style fantasy books. Very much interesting to read if you ever get started.

Anyway, I am going to finish up on some more videos on YouTube before I get off the computer to go read and finish the book that I am currently reading... which is good so far... I hope that I can get the rest of the series of that book.

Tomorrow.... I am not sure what I will be doing. Hopefully something better than sit around and watch videos xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.