Monday, June 5, 2017

The Plans For This Week?

I'm going to the doctor this week on Friday. Have to wait but really need to figure out why my right side of my upper back hurts and why it's causing me to lose my balance a lot.

I'm kind of scared but my bestie assure me that everything would be alright. I hope so. And hopefully, the doctor will figure out why I keep hurting like that.

Anyway, I'm not sure what to do today yet. I really wish I could get out and do something but as long as I have no balance and stuff, I can't do anything. Online job search once again xD

I need to start planning things myself. And hoping to get my health straighten out again.

I feel better after a talk. I hope we keep talking every once a while.

Well, I'm gonna get on with the day today. Hope things will be alright for me. Raining too so can't hardly go out without getting sick xD Bad me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.