Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Finally Home

Today was a long day but we were able to make it through the day. The funeral was very good and my grandma is at her final resting place.

I think we made it through alright. I almost cried but I held strong as they played the song "Go Rest High" by Vince Gill.

Anyway, we went home around 4 and rest before going to the store to buy some food for us here.

The rest of the day, I am resting since I am really tired right now.

I am finally home but I will not forget the memories of my lovely grandma.

Also, wanted to thank my bestie. Not gonna say anything else besides that xD

Wonder if he's sneaking online and reading sometimes... We'll see.

I might not have anything important to share but if I have anything eventful, I will post those.

For now... I will rest and wait for a new day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.