Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Might Sleep Early Just Because Nothing Else To Do Now xD

Might be sleeping early soon just because there's nothing else to do for the rest of my time xD

Well, that's a mouthful title of some sorts...

This weekend, we are still undecided on what we are gonna do... since reading the newspaper about the "unused" fireworks from last year's fireworks show... I just got to thinking... oh, no...

So, yea, I doubt we will be going to any fireworks show this year. I mean, I want to... if I could drive myself. But seriously... why aren't there any on Monday night instead of Tuesday? I know Tuesday is the 4th but seriously... Things can be rather strange in this lifetime.

Anyway, I am still not sure what we will be doing this week... My dad has not offer to take us anywhere so I guess I am stuck at home. I knew this would happen. This would make a second year since my dad does not want to go anywhere. It has gotten rather... annoying to say.

Ah, well... We'll see what happens when tomorrow comes. I should just be happy that my dad is resting at least.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.