Sunday, June 4, 2017

Losing Balance After Lifting On Right Side... Scary.

I went to my grandma's today. She's not doing too good. She hasn't been eating or anything. It really hurts me seeing her this way.

Then before I left, I tried lifting with only my right arm and I literally fell backwards. Not too bad, just literally, losing balance for no reason at all. Now my right side is hurting again so I don't know what is going on with that side.

I should go to the doctor to get my right side checked out just to make sure there's nothing serious going on. They might not find anything but it's better to get it checked.

Today, I am not sure what to do since I am home now.

I might eat a little and then go rest... Not sure yet.

This is a short post and yea... not really feeling too good right now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.