Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Rest In Peace, Mammie

(Note: I have decided not to share the obit publicly because of certain things)

By this hour, I will be at the funeral home, paying respects to my lovely grandma. I called her Mammie all my life and still will for as long as I can remember.

I will post only what would be my memories of her.

I used to sit on her porch and just sing to her. Tell her about the birds and the hummingbirds. She would do stuff that were just silly accidents... like shooting the shotgun in the air... under the porch and left a hole in the roof xD

We must cherish all the memories of my dear grandma.

And for the past few years, she was a survivor and I think those moments were just her getting ready for what's to come.

She married my grandpa while he was 10 years older than her. So that's why I always know that age shouldn't matter on who you want to date as long as it's legal (because modern times have strict rules now).

Things are gonna be alright. I just hope during this time, that I won't cry. I know I might shed a few tears but I know things will be alright.

Cherish the memories on things to come. Cherish those who are close to you.

And always tell everybody that you know that you love them or you care about them.

Because love is a powerful gift.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.