Monday, June 12, 2017

Some Things Are Meant To Be Quiet

Some things are meant to be quiet. And you might ask why so... It's because everybody in the world has different opinions about how to handle death. You just can't really tell a person what to do when they were told do this.

And no, my grandma is not dead yet. She's closer but not there yet. They said 7 to 14 days. But that's all I can say right now.

I will say it afterwards. Death needs to be accepted first before there can be any explanations.

I am going to stop talking there so yea.

Anyway, I am going to bring on a lighter note and getting ready to watch Sony conference online. That's pretty soon so yay for that. I really wish that I had a PS4 xD But some games are coming to steam soon... but no telling when yet.

Alright, time to go because I need to take medicine and sit back and watch this before going to bed.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I get the strangest luck... I won Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta but for XBox xD Of course, I gave the code to my brother because I have no Xbox and my computer doesn't work with XBox type games. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.