Monday, June 19, 2017

Live On

Waking up to a new dream.
Breathing in and out for the day.
We must get on with our dream.
Tell them we finally got away.

Live on...
Live on...

Just know that we will be alright.
Just know we are living for the light.

Live on...
Live on...

We know the world is broken.
But we gotta be strong one another.
We won't let any word left unspoken.
As long we got each other.

Live on...
Live on...

Just know that we will alright.
Just know we are living for the light.

Live on...
Live on...

Hope you enjoy the new life above.
You tell us to always be strong.
We felt your will and your love.
As you tell us the right and wrong...

We must... live on...
Live on..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no tune for this lyric/poem but I was just singing it while sitting outside. I always enjoy singing to my grandma whenever she asks. That's what she loved for me to do right now... so I shall. For you, Mammie.

We all know the world is cruel and harsh but I hope you enjoy Heaven right now. You taught us the love like no other. So we must live on. That's why it came to me. Because sometimes, we have to. Death is just apart of life. A puzzle that finishes the life cycle. And if we want to, we can come back in another life. That's what I believe in. And I will always believe in that.

I might record myself singing that eventually but we'll see. It's here on my blog. Please don't share the lyric unless you have my permission.

Anyway, shall go to bed now. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day. And also, glad Wednesday is gonna be a dry day. Doubt there will be a dry tear though.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.