Friday, June 16, 2017

Super Sleepy For No Reason At All

When you have nothing to do, you get very sleepy for no reason at all.

Today, I didn't really do anything too much. I just took a break of some sorts...

Still trying to sell my TV but not gonna tell my dad that I am until I do actually get offers. xD

I really miss talking to my bestie but he'll be back in a month or so. I just hope he's alright right now.

Anyway, I am thinking of going to bed early tonight because of the super sleepiness state that I am in.

Tomorrow... I am not sure what we'll be doing yet.

Hopefully, I get to pick up a steam card before next weekend. Not sure what games will be on sale yet but we'll see.

Also, I am at season 4 on Ghost Whisperer so I should be able to complete it pretty soonish xD If I can get a show done that fast in a week or month... maybe I can complete other shows like that.

We'll see what happens this weekend.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.