Friday, June 23, 2017

Rain Makes Me Sleepy

It's raining like crazy here. Most of it is coming from a tropical storm from the south. So we ended up with a lot of rain coming in.

Not sure how long it will last yet. And it's making me sleepy x.x

Anyway, I am listening or watching CinnamonToastKen playing Dungeons and Dragons. It's interesting so far xD I really want to learn more about how to play the game myself so yea...

Right now, just wanna finish this. Not sure how long it would take but hope things will be alright for me.

Tomorrow, not sure what it's gonna do or what I am going to do yet.

Alright, ending this blog a bit short. Kind of missing my bestie right now but will continue to wait for him.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.