Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Just Gonna Be Random For A Bit

I am going to be random for a bit. I just want to be quiet about a few things. Plus, I think my hometown is cursed some reason.

My bestie will be away for a month so I will wait for him for details later.

Right now, I have to keep certain details silent since my grandma is close to dying and stuff...

I am really not sure what to do but hopefully things be alright.

I have decided to try and play games just to stay away from FB and other bad things. Especially, the local news are just heartbreaking to realize things are just broken.

Anyway, I am going to either play games or watch anime today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.