Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Sorry For Not Posting Yesterday

I didn't post yesterday because 1. it was storming and 2. I was going to bed early xD Sorry for not posting yesterday evening. I should've posted before watching Gotham and stuff but I didn't really feel too good. Sorry.

I am going to watch a few videos on YouTube and a movie on Netflix later. I really need to get away from some things for a while.

Also, I kindly want to ask people to stop calling after 8pm. Please only call if there's an emergency, thanks.

I usually love being alone at night time and stuff so that's why. If it's an emergency, I will understand.

Anyway, I think I will be alright, but want to figure out if there's something causing me to fall and stuff... hope it's nothing.

I will try to post again later. So just keep an update on my twitter, thanks.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.