Thursday, June 15, 2017

Don't Go Chasing Butterflies

There's a saying that I have been curious about... Not sure where it come from but it's the saying for "Don't Go Chasing Butterflies". Did I made it up? I am not sure.

But seriously... why do you want to chase butterflies? Well, maybe as a kid, you would. But the term of a butterfly effect is something that I do believe in sometimes.

Things do happen for a reason and we cannot tell what those reasons are anymore than what we already know.

Strange thought... Something that makes you wanna thing a whole lot.

I really should write stuff down and well... hope for the best. xD

Anyway, I done my part with YouTube and movie and anime today... I might be doing more tomorrow, but not sure yet.

This weekend is just gonna be so hard because of the waiting for news and stuff. Yes, we have to continue on with life but I really just pray that it just doesn't have to be this hard to wait.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.