Sunday, June 4, 2017

Not Feeling Too Good

Ever since my right arm and side hurt that one morning, I have no idea how bad it could be... Until today. I keep losing balance and my right side is hurting again. It kind of sucks now...

I'm scared that there might be a problem with my right side. Enough that I am not feeling good at all.

I'm gonna go to the doctor later this week to check my right side. I can't lift without either falling or hurting on my right side. It's not fun at all.

I'm taking a break from being online. I might share some stuff on FB but I'm not gonna update any statuses. I might reply late on Line as well... Just not sure what to say or do at this moment.

I am going to go to bed at around 9:30ish which is pretty soon. I just don't feel like talking to anybody else besides my bestie. If he talks to me anytime again xD

Alright, enough of that, I'm gonna rest now... Hope tomorrow will be alright but I need to lay off lifting a bit more. Or something.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.