Friday, June 2, 2017

Almost A Rough Night But All Better Now

I almost had a rough night last night but I think it's because of the change of the weather here xD

I am glad my grandma is doing a little better. But the cancer is still there. There's nothing that can make me forget that.

I almost had a breakdown emotionally. I almost cried. I woke up and thinking about something my bestie had told me before. And well, my mind rested easy.

I am all better now. Most of it, is because I need to get out of here someday. After the day, if the day comes, I really want to get away.

Maybe one day. Right now, I need to get my head on straight and hope things will be alright.

I know the weekend is here and free fishing is happening... as well as US 25 yard sale. I want to go out and do those things.

Having to sit here and not going out during the week, makes my stress levels go up and my emotionally level low. I hope this is just one time.

My bestie helps me by talking to me. I'm not using him for that reason. I just really love talking to my bestie. Whether it's playing games or talking about something random. Right now, he's back at the temple so I will be patient and wait for him.

Alright, time to enjoy the day... At least, hope tonight, I can sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.