Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A Quiet Tuesday.. I Hope

Today, has been quiet so far... I hope it stays quiet for a while.

I am going to start recording games and other stuff starting next week. So we'll see what happens by then.

Right now, we are still grieving over my grandma. She's gonna be buried tomorrow so we have to go to the funeral home early tomorrow and stuff.

Apparently, things are just being slower today some reason. Don't know why xD

Anyway, I am going to watch some stuff online and might watch some anime finally later. Not sure yet.

I will post again later and might schedule the first post for tomorrow later too... I will share a website of the obit of my grandma so you all can read it too.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.