Monday, June 26, 2017

A Good Cool Wind

There's good cool wind blowing outside today. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. But it feels good. Especially sitting outside for a little bit in the sun.

I want to try to complete Ghost Whisperer today but not sure yet.

I do know that my dad is off for vacation this week. He went to the doctor and they told him that he has high blood sugar so he needs to lay off sugars for a while. It's something that I need to do myself but really hard to do... but I think that I can do it. I was gonna plan to do it a long time ago so yay me.

Anyway, I know there's anime that I need to catch up with too so I might do that too...

Doubt I'll be going anywhere during this week while my dad is off but hope things will be alright for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.