Thursday, June 1, 2017

A Little Better Mood Today

I'm in a little better mood today. I've talked to Rai, my bestie before he had to go back to the temple again.

He has sickness in the family and I pray for him and his family right now.

I'm glad he cares about me too and he knows that I care about him xD I hope Kirby ish there to protect him from nightmares.

Anyway, I haven't really heard anything about my grandma except she's been sleeping and less eating and drinking. I'm worried about how much medicine they are giving her. I only hope hospice can give advice what to do next.

Today, I will find something to do. My mood gotten better after talking to my bestie. I hope that he gets to talk again in a few days or a few weeks. Depending on how long the temple let's him stay before he has to go back to his grandpa.

Alright, on with the day.

Also, I am going to be careful about lifting too much until I know I am ready. I was in pain for a bit but after laying and not moving, I got better.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.