Saturday, June 17, 2017

Quiet Time For The Next Few Days...

My grandma passed away early this morning at around 9ish. We have been staying up since 2 in the morning since we got the news that my grandma was so close to dying.

They took my grandma to the compassionate care where she later passed away.

Surprising enough, they would've let me take my dog in if I wanted to. But I didn't really wanted to. Because she's kind of hyper a little bit.

Anyway, tomorrow and the next few days will be quiet on my blog. Mostly, giving us time to grief, plan the funeral and more.

I do know that my grandma's funeral will be at Davis & Powell and all in one day. She did want a fast funeral so we will see what happens next. I will only update once tonight and once tomorrow for any info about the funeral.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.