Friday, June 2, 2017

Might End Up Sleeping Early...

I might end up sleeping early tonight. Hope that I can. I went to the doctor to see why I feel bad and it ends up being that I have upper respiratory infection. I got some medicine and hope it helps me as well as help me sleep better.

Anyway, I enjoyed that nap earlier and hope that I can sleep better tonight.

Tomorrow, I wanna try to get up early and stuff xD I'll explain that tomorrow after I come back. If I don't get too tired or anything.

Right now, before I do go to sleep, I will watch some videos. As it gets closer to 9ish, I will take my medicine and get to bed.

This is a short post but only because I have a headache and wish it would go away. As for my side... the pain went away. Not sure if my bestie helped or what but thank you xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.