Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mighty Cumberland Falls

Today, my dad finally went somewhere. Where did we go? To the mighty Cumberland Falls, of course.

I've been wanting to go there since they started doing renovations to the place. So far, it's actually quite nice.

I did took some pictures but I am not gonna post them here. If you wanna find them, just go on my twitter and click on the instagram things there. No link will be posted for you to find them xD

Anyway, I am home now but need to find some time to watch some anime. Hopefully finish that one... I think it's called Blood Blockade something? I forgot the rest of the title. I know there's a sequel of it coming sometime but dunno when yet.

I am getting the list gathered for summer but will not be able to watch the first episodes until 2 weeks later, hopefully.

Alright, gonna go now... hope things will be alright for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.