Thursday, June 1, 2017

Really Super Duper Sleepy... Might Go To Bed Early.

I really hope that I am not getting sick. I haven't been feeling good all day. I have been trying hard to eat but it's hard to do right now. Don't worry, I'm alright. My side stopped hurting now. Not sure how or why... Guess my bestie helped me somehow xD

Anyway, my grandma is doing a bit better today but no time is worth stopping. We really just have take it day by day and see what happens from there.

In order to help my mentality, I am blocking anything that bothers me. I don't need it. I just want my bestie to do his best and my family to stop bugging each other for a bit.

I might be going to bed early tonight since I am really super duper tired right now xD

Not an important blog but I'm sure my bestie will read them when he can.

For now, I will go to bed at around 9 or 10. No announcement of it.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.