Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Visions That Are Not Real

Visions happen to pop into my head from time to time... sometimes, it's like a dream and other times, it's an imagine... it makes you think that you've seen it before but never did...

Yea, that's what happen to me... I don't want to describe what I just seen but it was gross x.x

Why did that pop up into my mind? I have no idea...

I ended up watching more videos before actually going to bed again... to make that imagine go away... sadly, it's stuck into my memory... yay...

Anyway, today, I will be resting as much as possible...

Basically... keep from moving or stretching my left hip... get your dirty minds out of the gutter, thanks! I need to get out of here and hope that things will be different.

Like my mom is saying right now... we are depressed xD

Yay...

Alright, will go now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.