Sunday, April 10, 2016

An Idea? Eh? Not Entirely Sure Yet.

I think I might have an idea for a book... but I am not entirely sure yet.

It has something to do with YouTube. That's just as far as I got.

Maybe... something along that line, not sure yet. I want to make a fictional character that is just starting YouTube and there are struggles... A lot of struggles.

But here's the thing... I want to make the famous YouTubeers... as fictional characters too. Like... giving them a different name than the one that they are most famous for... Just a problem though... would this legal? I do not know.

Right now, my mind just wants to type this down here so that I can brainstorm ideas...

I really want to get to writing again but I need to find ways to not be distracted and to be alone... without having a mom telling me to get up do this or that... as well as a mom that just wants to talk... and talk... and talk some more.

So... you get what I mean by that. I wish they would let me join those writer camp things without a MFA or BA or whatever the heck they are just so that I can have a chance to write without nobody around me here to interrupt me. Of course, I wish they would let me bring my dogs with me xD

Kind of hard... but really need to do something so that I can get started with writing and stuff...

So... who knows.

Right now, I will let my mind rest and just watch stuff on YouTube... so... there you go.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.