Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Rain Showers... I Think?

Anyway, I have been awake since 8ish. I was able to take the dogs out and more.

I did get to eat and trying to find something to do. xD

Right now, evolve is not working due to wide outage of their servers. :O

So, I should be able to get an anime list later today... I know I kept delaying it but I was waiting for one more anime which sadly, came out today.

I am just being random but hope that things will be alright today.

I will watch movies later today before Hawaii Five-O come out tonight.

So... this is short now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.