Saturday, April 30, 2016

Legends Or Stories To Be Made

I am not sure what to do say right now. But today is Saturday... and the last day of April. 2016. Time seems has pass and gone.

Right now, I am just sitting here, trying to think of what to type here on this post.

Just thinking that I was bad for not updating in time yesterday. Sowwy guys.

But I had fun playing Minecraft with my bestie because we were getting ideas for a MMORPG type of world on there. Hope he finishes it!

You are saying "Why are you buying Minecraft?" Because I want a premium account. And to claim my name on the game. Salinita might sound silly to some but the nickname Sali is just like Sally. So... yay!

Legends are coming soon.

I will be writing a new story in the next few days... I might not write too much since it's a short story.

Anyways, I can't tell for sure what I'll be doing today since my bestie is asleep and I'm awake. Blame the timezone, ok?

Alright, might watch some movies if my dad doesn't decide to go anywhere.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.