Saturday, April 9, 2016

Nowhere Land

I went nowhere. Just out to eat... Then that's it.

I really didn't do anything much either. Just rest and watch anime.

My list of anime to watch is going fine... in fact, there's some that are actually good. Some surprise me. And some that are like "Wtf just happened... must watch again." So, you all will be getting the list on Thursday. I might be doing a part two too because there's some more anime that's coming out later than usual.

Anyway, I am going to watch some YouTube before I hit the bed time scene. Might go to bed at 10 or so... not sure yet.

Since I didn't go nowhere today, I should be happy to wait for a magazine that I want. I will tell you all about it later.

For now, I want to continue YouTube for about a couple of minutes or so... then sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.