Friday, April 15, 2016

Sleepy Lazy Day

So, I've done what I can on the surveys but should be able to get money next week... maybe.

Anyway, I had been kind of sleepy and lazy all day... Basically, I was home alone and what do I do when I'm home alone... nothing. xD

I think the most eventful thing of today was Chloe running out with her leash still on her... A neighbor scared her to death to the point that she came home... so that was... interesting.

But the rest of the time, it was ok. I think tomorrow, my dad said that we might be planting some flowers... I've told my mom that I might actually help out this year just to get away from the computer more often... which sounds like an awesome plan for me to do.

I want to read more too so I might be sitting outside more often this time... while at the same time, earning from surveys and other stuff.

Alright, going to go to bed now since it's getting late now...

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.