Wednesday, April 6, 2016

It's Just A Rest Day

Today, I am going to rest because of that long ride to and from Lexington. I really hate that truck my dad has.

Anyway, I will do mostly videos and surveys today. Just too earn and have fun at the same time.

I am in need of money because I need to get out of here ASAP.

Why? Because I am tired of my mom switching stories about leaving and not leaving. Always... -_-

I am not happy here at all. I know sometimes people are always saying that you should be happy where you at. But... it's impossible to be happy when everybody around you are always negative about something.

So... yea, need money that badly.

I will get the surveys now... but some reason, it doesn't work so it makes me suspicious about if my mom is doing them too because the website keeps saying that somebody else has done the survey already. I never done them. So oi.

I will get off for now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.