Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Fly Me To The Moon And Back?

Yea, just a random saying xD Also, Savage Garden use to sing a song called "To The Moon & Back" so, yea... that's where the title come from.

Anyway, I am a bit more productive today since I got another $10. Yay! Now... to try and see if I can keep getting more before this month ends... doubt it but not giving up.

I've been having problems with earning and saving lately but the website seems to be fixed now.

Oh, new video tomorrow coming at 2PM EST... so looking forward to that... not sure if it would be getting any views yet.

I know that I keep forgetting to put the anime list up... I'm just waiting for one more show to get a second episode which is tomorrow, I think... I hope... since it's more of a Yandere type of anime.  Just want to see what it's like and stuff...

Anyway, I will be sleeping early tonight since I am not feeling too good... might be awake early, but want to try to sleep as much as I could...

This type of weather is the type of weather that I want to sit outside with... or start an early day on because of the warmth.

So... hopefully, I get to wake up early and get more active with my life.

Alright, I will go now and sleep soon... hopefully with no nightmares or anything.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.