Saturday, April 2, 2016

Busy Busy Busy

Today, my mom had decided to look through her country CDs... yes, you are reading this right.

My mom has over hundreds of nothing but country music CDs (albums) so she asked me to put them in order for her. So I did.

And my mom got rid of lot of them. She is giving them to my cousin since she sort of promised him them. So, hope he enjoys them.

I am tired now but happy that to do them.

I still have loads of books to get through. As well as CDs and more DVDs... I quit buying CDs and DVDs because of Netflix and online radio.

Then we went to Walmart to get stuff that I personally need. Not gonna list those items xD

Anyway, I know this post is late but it's worth it.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.