Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Moment Of Wisful Thinking

I think this is one of those moments of wishful thinking.

Basically, I want to go to Hastings but asking my dad as of lately, means not going in the end. So yay me.

I have been looking for a book that came out months ago... but Wal-Mart at Berea is lame at having books.

However, there's a coloring book that I want but I decided not to get it xD

But, as it gets closer to my birthday, I am going to get Minecraft. :D

Hopefully, my mom won't bet me for any money before hand xD

Anyways, I am going to relax for the rest of the day by watching movies on Netflix.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.