Thursday, April 21, 2016

It's Raining Now~ And It's Sleepy Time... Maybe.

"I am not worthy of your kind" *bows to the unknown race*

Just kidding, I wanted to be random there for a moment. I forgot to add that I didn't watch any more movies beside that one that came in the mail from Netflix.

I also, didn't get a second episode of that anime yet... but I promise you, tomorrow, there will be a list! I am sorry for the delay in so many ways.

Anyway, it's raining here and it's getting closer to sleepy time... well, it's usually now but I got distracted by watching videos on YouTube... ooops...

I am glad the weekend is coming and my dad appears to be doing more and more stuff during the weekdays so that we can have a weekend with him. So... that's interesting?

I think tomorrow, I will get with those movies on Netflix streaming.... so hopefully that goes well?

I always seem like I got lots to do although most of it are watching stuff xD

My bad.

I really need to find time to take walks during the day... but the thing is... it helps to go with somebody and that somebody is usually (well, only) my mom... but it's so hard to get her in the gear of going.

Today, two famous celebrities died... so it's such a somber day.

It's really strange.

Oh, before I go... I will share my video that is now uploaded today! I try to upload every week or every two weeks on Thursday at around 2. I do not have anymore ideas as of right now so that might be the last video until 2 weeks later... sorry, guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLXI8FX0OQ <--- My new video.

I will let you all know on twitter if I make anymore videos... so just keep an eye out on YouTube.

Alright, will go now since I am now yawning xD

So... night...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.