Saturday, April 16, 2016

So... Why The Other Post Short? Well...

Long story short... I was hurting in my back and hip... so I'm not completely 100% better with that.

But after a small rest, I begin to get better. Then my dad decided to go to Walmart and more... which was boring for once xD

I did however... bought my magazine that I get every 2 months... which is called Otaku Magazine... it's all about anime, manga, anything Japanese pop culture xD

Anyway, I wanted a salad later in the day because I was staring at the donuts, chips and cookies we had and was like... I want something healthy for once...

So I got a salad... and for once, I ate the cherry tomatoes it had... not the best taste in my mouth... (still feel the after taste) but I ate them nonetheless. Yay me.

I am still wondering what to do or rather how to get money somehow... so I think after a long rest, I will embark a journey of job searching and more. I am tired of not having no money for myself. Plus, I need to get out of here... I literally sit at home for 24 hours and for 7 days a week... I do not know how my dad can stand this. I guess it's different if you're a homebody...? Oh, well.

I was originally going to play a game but then saw that I have loads of movies to watch on Netflix... so... that's going to be my plan. Also, starting tomorrow or Monday, I am going to watch Scrubs all day and watch YouTube before I go to bed... which might take forever to do because there will always be videos that I will skip on YouTube.

I will be planning stories for a while... still trying to figure out where to start... maybe... the YouTuber that is famous and he/she gets a game that becomes too real... What you guys think?

Anyway, movie is waiting for me since I have it paused...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.