Monday, April 4, 2016

Oh, It's Just Another Monday!

Hey, it's another Monday! Yea, we get that.

Anyway, I was playing games with my bestie since I woke up this morning xD

Then things came in the mail! I might be taking pictures for them later since my phone has died... RIP phone.

My bestie was like "You sure like cute things!" xD I was like "Yep!" xDDD

I will be making three videos... two today which won't be released until later xD

But in the description I will be sure to mention when I received these items and more. I am slowly learning about the world of YouTube... so I will be sure to make these two videos now... then fix them up later on... with a brief description of them before I go on and publish them.

The video for this week will be an update... then I will reveal the two videos later.

Yay!

Alright, I have to be quiet now because my mom's show is on so no video yet. o-o

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.