Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Waiting For The End Part 1

This will be a nightly thing until this month ends... because May is kind of my kind of month. Long story. :P

Anyway, I have been up and down because my lower back. I had took so many breaks from this computer that I wished that I had a smart TV now so that I can stand up and watch TV anytime. :P

So, I have been dealing with this pain that constantly moves around my body. Last night, it was on my left hip. Tonight, it's on my lower back that's slowly moving up to my upper back... Great.

I had done no lifting today so that's a good thing... maybe.

I have been trying to walk but today I was only able to go a short way... walking slow sucks a lot when you're in pain.

Since the pain is out of my left hip now, I should be able to walk normally...

Mom wanted me go to the doctor but with this thing that I most dread of coming monthly... it's a bit slow but sneaky... this thing called period. (Sorry guys... get grossed out but grow up). I know it's about the start but it's really taking it's time to do whatever it wants to do... so it comes with an extra dose of pain and headaches. Great.

Good thing, I'm not that grouchy... I hope...

I will get on with the night and wait until I get sleepy... I took a short nap earlier because I was already laying there... and yea... the snores soon came... until Susie came wagging her tail to pester me awake xD

So... hope to sleep better tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.