Friday, April 15, 2016

Somebody Stole My Strawberry Donuts

Yep, random title... but it's true... somebody stole my mini strawberry donuts this morning... and mom just said it was my dad :v

As long as he buy me another one soon. :V

Anyway, I am going to try to be safe today because of my left hip... which seems to be getting better now...

My doctor gave me Naproxen for my aches... so far... it's the heat pads that are happening... so that's good.

I will end this post now and hope to be able to do surveys at some point today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.