Thursday, April 14, 2016

So It Was Something?

I went to the doctor today and he said that he thinks it was a muscle problem. He said to add heat and take some anti-inflammatory medication. So, I should be taking it easy instead.

I can't really take it easy much because I am the only one that has to lift everything in the world x.x

So... it sucks.

Anyway, I am back home now and just want to sleep... I had a strange dream about plugs... don't ask why.

I should go now... hopefully with everything else in my mind, things should be a bit slow today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.