Sunday, April 17, 2016

An Idea? Maybe?

So, since I am doing these blogs twice daily, I thought that maybe... I could do a heads up type of blog... just to show you what I've done the past week or maybe do a blog to show what I will be doing for the new week...

What do you guys think? I really wish you all can comment to give me ideas... it would help a whole lot fyi.

Anyway, I watched a movie that came in from Netflix and it was Resident Evil... it appears that it might be continuing... not sure entirely yet.

Then I watch YouTube for the rest of the day... and still doing that right now xD

I hope that tomorrow will be a bit of a productive day...

I wish I was more active on YouTube but sadly, I am not... well, at least not just yet.

I want to learn how to edit and add words and more... Because I want to do a few videos... one would be teaching English, the other would be "What do you think this word means?" and "Google Translate Fails". I can't do these videos right now because well... I want to find a proper editing software to help me with that.

The same goes for the webcam too... Since the sound is kind of off beat in the two videos that I have. One is out now and the other is coming soon.

So... any ideas?

Please help.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.