Friday, April 22, 2016

It's Here: Spring 2016 Anime I'm Watching~

It's here finally!

I guess you are all waiting for the list so I will start with the sequels, prequels, continuation, etc.

Assassination Classroom S2 is continuing for this season.

Concrete Revolutio 2
Terraformers: Revenge
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Rin-ne 2
The Asterisk War 2
Sailor Moon Crystal 3

Now here's the rest of the Spring 2016 anime I am watching.

The Last Village
Ace Attorney
Endride
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096
Kiznaiver
Kumamiko - Girl Meets Bear-
Re-Zero - Starting Life in Another World-
Bakuon!!
Cerberus
Hundred
Twin Star Exorcists
Bungo Stray Dogs
Onigiri
And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online? (or Netoge for short.)
Haifuri
Shonen Maid
Flying Witch
Big Order

And a not-for-sure-to-watch anime:
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

The reason I am not for sure to watch yet is because this anime is only available at another website. So it might be harder to watch it.

Anyway, there will be another post later tonight after I watch Hawaii Five-O... so hope you enjoy the list!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.