Thursday, April 14, 2016

Heat Was A Good Idea

And so, adding heat to my back was actually a good idea... but also, he gave me some medicine to take too... which helps a little... not sure yet.

I will take it twice a day tomorrow like it says... then we'll see from there.

Right now, my left hip is hurting a bit... yay... so guess who's gonna try to sleep in a weird position in bed tonight... that's right... me.

Anyway, since tomorrow is Friday, it's another day of surveys! Yay!

Also, the weather has finally turned around for us... so that's  wonderful news for me and everybody else... until the heat comes... yep...

Alright, I will watch some stuff on YouTube and check out some other stuff...

Oh, and if you haven't checked... my new video should be out! I'm review google cardboard and it's amazing!

Sadly, my webcam doesn't like to record like it use to... So... that's alright... And ooops... just realize something... but here we go...

Check out my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTfebnJ2Tdo

I realize that I made a mistake with the scheduling so there you guys go.

Anyway, I will go now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.