Saturday, April 30, 2016

A Peaceful Night Ruin By... Neighbors?

It's raining here and it's actually peaceful but it's ruined by these neighbors riding their motorbikes up and down their driveway... while my parents are asleep.

Sometimes, I'm glad that I have congestive hearing loss. Because you know... these people. It's not good having this type of hearing loss because it could one day have the potential of being deaf. So, I'm enjoying everything that I hear now.

Right now, I am not feeling good so sleep seems to be the best option for me. Lately, my body has been really negative towards me. Tired and stuff... Yikes...

But... my period is over so that might be the reason.

I would continue to write on my story but I'm afraid that I might fall over sick x.x

Trying to stay positive for you guys though! So everything will be alright...

Maybe... these neighbors would leave soon... doubt it. Because summer would be coming soon.

Yay... dread the summers here.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.