Monday, April 18, 2016

Facing Monday With Hope?

Today, I am going to face it with hope... so just hope that my mood will be able to survive.

Anyway, I will be watching Scrubs for part of the day, leaving it running in the background to listen and watch at the same time. 9 seasons of 24 minute shows are... wow.

Since they will be running in the background, I will be doing some surveys and other things. Like researching and more.

I am eating right now. My bestie is asleep but it's alright xD Wanted him to sleep because he needs it :P

Alright, I will get off now and find something to eat. And have Scrubs running in the background, just listening to it xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Scrubs is an old TV show that came on around 2000s. It was a comedy show about doctors and nurses... I didn't watch it because I hated people who brags about a show... hint: My ex since the show was going on in 2005 and so forth... that's all he ever talked about. So... yea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.