Thursday, February 1, 2018

Trying To Figure Out Something

I know that I haven't been putting much on my blog since Tuesday... that's because things just happened. I am not going to go into further details but let's just say it's just something.

Anyway, I have been doing nothing because my dad decided to take today off... not sure why. But we did get to do some things just before the rain came in.

What sucks though... the rain is going to turn into snow tonight. Then the weather is gonna be okay tomorrow. Then sometime this weekend, the weather is going to get to be bad again.

I am kind of getting tired of cold weather. Kentucky weather is the type of weather that's... almost like Japan. Winter can be stubborn at times. Some winters can be mild. Some winters can be the worst.

I'm not big on winter like I used to but I don't mind it... if I didn't live in a mountain xD

Alright, I'm gonna keep it at one post for today. I am not entirely sure what I will be doing tomorrow nor what would be updated on my blog...

I do know the weekend break is coming and I will be watching anime xD

Ah, well...

For now, I am just gonna do what I can.

I do dread the snowy weather coming in this weekend and so forth.

Will let you all know if I do update or not.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.