Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Busy Looking Through Stuff

I have been busy with a lot of cleaning up. I'm doing this because there's no point in keeping anything too old or anything too small...

I am also doing this because I think it's time a for a change. Most of the things that I am looking through are clothes and towels xD

I am going to take a rest tomorrow so I will write more on the blog by tomorrow... I really need a topic to talk about on each blog.

This one is... I will talk about the change.

I believe in change and I believe that every year, I should do something. So every year, I do some small cleaning up...

I do buy some new things but this time, I'm planning to buy a bench for my room... main goal for the whole year. Not sure if I will get it but I will keep looking for something of some sorts.

My room is pretty much junked up right now and I want to display my anime stuff really badly but I can't because of a table that's being used for all of the junk.

I think the next thing is... figuring out what else to look through. I still got DVDs that I still want to get rid of... Since Netflix became my main source of movies... I quit buying DVDs.

The same with CDs... I need to look through them and keep only a few of them.

I just need a huge change and start trying to figure out other things.

Ah, well... I'm still me but only my taste in items is going to change. Items like clothes, towels, objects xD

Of course, I will always be a reader, be a gamer, and an otaku.

So yay for me.

Anyway, I am going to go now... not entirely sure what the rest of today and tomorrow will bring.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.