Friday, February 16, 2018

Finding Something To Do For Today Muaha

I just had to do something before updating this blog xD

Anyway, I am not sure what I will be doing today yet. I know the weekend is here so that means... more anime marathons :D

I am resting today and more. I just hope that I will have a good day despite the rain and the news blaring about the recent school shooting here.

If I had to, I would limit the times they mention school shootings. But the problem with the USA alone is guns. They can blame mental health, video games, movies and much more, but the real problem is the guns. That's why we came to America so we could have the right to bare arms... but the problem about keeping this right forever is we deal with shootings more and more as more guns are invented. The powerful the gun, the worse the shootings can be. Ban the guns, you will be happy with the results.

Alright, I am just gonna find something to do. Tomorrow, I will be watching anime if we don't go anywhere. Maybe play games too.

I will go now and find something to do for the day. Also, hope everybody who celebrates Chinese New Year have a good time today and this weekend. :D

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.