Monday, February 12, 2018

Mondays Shouldn't Be This Boring

I'm just realizing that I should not make Mondays this damn boring xD

Anyway, I am done with season 6 of Burn Notice... almost done. Must get that done so yea.

I hope that I can figure out how to schedule my day and such... it's so hard to do when you are distracted by something else :v

If my TV was a smart TV, I would be watching Netflix in there instead on my computer... so yea...

I'm just hoping tomorrow will be good...

I need to start doing surveys again at some point too... just so much to do.

Job hunting is still happening xD

Alright, I am going to get back to YouTube for a bit... but then I am getting off the computer for the night after some videos... so yea.

No, this blog is not short... not just yet xD Just wait until the middle of the year... and you know what... it's almost closer to a new month... dang this short month xD

Ah, well... just gotta try my best and hope to start writing for a story soon. Not much details yet so we just have to see...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.