Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Not Feeling Too Great Today

I am not feeling too great today. But I think it's because of my period.

Anyway, I was hoping that I could search for jobs online but my mind is just not going to do anything at all. So I will take a break and wait for my period to go away.

I still have not heard anything about my dog Susie yet... Not sure what is going on with that yet. Have to wait and see what happens next.

I will try to update again tonight or whenever since I don't want to stress about anything.

Not sure what I will be doing for the rest of the day... my ear is hurting too so no sound coming to me today.

There are sounds that do annoy the hell out of me. So just wanna put that out there.

Alright, I will get on with the day and hope that I am able to update again tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.